Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm a L.U.C.K.Y Girl

Why do i say so?

Today 9am, i went to KWSP to open account. I had a nice & happy chit chat with the officer there. He shared his experiences with me and gave me some useful advices in 30 minutes.

Officer = O ; Me = M

O: Where are you going to work?
M: XYZ college
O: as what position?
M: lecturer
O: wow... good! i know that college. so how's the salary?
M: erm... i don't know... may be same as my expected salary... i haven't get the offer letter yet but i was informed that my application was successful.

O: oh... you didn't ask them?
M: yah... because this is my first interview, so i don't know what should i asked and what should i do, haha...
O: oh my god...!! this is your first interview? and you straight away get the offer? you are so lucky!

M: haha... thank you... you know? i had sent around 15 letters to other colleges, except this college... i clicked online only while the others i done both, which are online & posting the letter... well... only this college called me to interview after 2 days... they told me to wait for the reply after 2 weeks but they was called me after 2 days of interview and told me that i was succesful...

O: oh my god... only 2 days? you are so lucky you know? since when you graduated?
M: erm... i'm just finish my master...
O: not convo yet?
M: yes... next month...
O: oh no... you are very very lucky!!!

bla bla bla...
(Officer start sharing other stories and gave me golden advices)

After the officer print out my form and passed to me

M: sorry sir, can i change the "alamat surat-menyurat"?
O: aiya... why don't you tell me earlier? i can direct change ma...
M: because you didn't ask me...
(you keep talking to me, i just focus on the topic ma... haha...)

O: see... i have to login again...
M: (smiling) sorry sir...

He just kidding to me and re-login the system

O: ok, what's the address?
M: XX, Jalan XXX XXX
O: Which part is your house?
M: sorry?

bla bla bla...

O: Actually my house also on that jalan... (bla bla bla...)

Haha... he is so young and so funny, yet so kind and nice!!
I think he is very boring in KWSP office, haha...

After the conversation with this malay guy which is an open-minded person, i really feel that i'm a L.U.C.K.Y. girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment