Friday, September 2, 2011

Yam Cha Week

I LOVE this whole week as i can yam cha with my long-time-no-see friends, sharing their experience & mine too!

last friday, i went "poh to" (普度) with ah man & scouts friends (say an, sim, wei ho, boon pin) & some scouts & girl guide juniors too~
there was a lot of people in poh to! got 黄一飞 singing too!
everyone was excited about it, but... actually i don't know him... lolx...
of course, we bought some food, sitting there & chit-chating...
well... i spent half hour to buy 龙须糖, too many people, need to queue up & wait him make it... quite slow, but... i'm still waiting patiently... haha...

last sunday, yam cha with other friends who coming back from south & north.
they were cherie, wendy & seet han.
in whole conversation, i was arguing with my friend cherie who is a primary teacher, haha...
well, after reach home, i did apologize to her through msn because i'm that kind of people --- 直肠子, will say anything for friend's own sake...
she said luckily she knew me well, so she ok with it, haha...
hmm... i think i'm reluctant to change my behavior, don't you think so? keke...

last monday, my scout friend, sim, treat us lunch.
why? because he win 4D!! haha...
he said if we didn't ask him come poh to that day, he won't park his car in front of 火炉, plus say an keep persuade him to buy the car number.
mana tau... betul-betul kena!! but say an pula didn't buy... lolx...
气死他, lol... too bad i was not sitting sim's car that day, if not, i can win 4D also! =P
6 of us (sim, say an, wei ho, boon ching, ah man & me) eat vege (斋) that day, the dishes very delicious! of course, we had a very happy chit chat + gossip... kaka...

last tuesday, my relative from KL coming.
my cousin who is studying form 4 now, asking me about add maths.
actually i had threw away all those add maths after spm, lolx...
luckily i'm still able to solve the problem & explain to her...
hopefully she understand la... haha...
i also hope that she can get flying colors result in coming spm. =)

last wednesday, yam cha with my good friends, zhao peng & jin jin.
i knew zhao peng since primary school & jin jin since secondary school.
afterward, 3 of us enter same college, same university, hostel also at beside only. we always had meals together during university life.
3 of us ordered many snacks to eat, we did gossip a lot too... lol...

yesterday & today, i'm busy packing, going to start my new working life.
i wish there will be another long holiday for me to yam cha with my friends again~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment